When providing artwork to the design team at PublishPartners, we ask that you follow the steps below to ensure that you are providing us with the best format for a good quality printed document.
- You will need to supply a high resolution (300dpi) print ready PDF with bleed and crop marks.
- For bleed you will need to allow a minimum of 3mm bleed.
- All colours and images will need to be in CMYK and not RGB, the PDF format will handle the conversion.
- If you supply an image we believe will not produce satisfactory results we will need to contact you before proceeding.
- If your PDF is too big to send via the uni email account please use a mail transfer website. (Eg: www.wetransfer.com or www.yousendit.com)
For any help or questions please do not hesitate to contact our design team on email@example.com
Order your student notes online.
Avoid the queues by ordering here for pick up or postage.
It only takes 3 simple steps:
Search & Select Order & Pay Collect or Deliver